Family is spelled S-P-E-C-I-A-L!

Family is spelled S-P-E-C-I-A-L!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today's story...

The story today is that our BM (birthmother) went to a hospital last night, one that her friend chose for her which was not the one she'll be delivering at. :/ She told our case worker that she was there for many hours and the ER physician could not examine her as they do not provide prenatal care. She states that she is going to the hospital (where she will be delivering) tonight and hopes that they will induce her as she wants to "get this over with". Please pray for her and pray that she really will go tonight and that we'll be contacted with her status before we go to bed tonight. ;o) We're getting really dizzy from this roller coaster we're on.

4 comments:

  1. Call me if you need me....cell phone by the bed just for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for the BM and child. Trust in the Lord. Remember he will not give you more than you can handle. He is handling the hardest part for you. He is carrying you through this time. Love to all the family.
    Love, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! This is a whirlwind. I was thinking of you the other night thinking you must have already had the call. I'm glad you are doing this blog so I can keep up with all that's going on. Let me know if I need to do anything!

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!