Family is spelled S-P-E-C-I-A-L!

Family is spelled S-P-E-C-I-A-L!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Badee badee badee badee....

Thursday, Feb. 25th 8:32 PM
No...the title is not a misprint, just don't know what else to say!! Other than, GOD IS IN CONTROL AND WE ARE NOT. Our BM did not make it to the hospital yesterday; says she has her car in the shop and hopes to have it repaired where she can drive herself to the hospital this weekend. Okay, just how long can you carry a baby before it just pops out on it's own?! This poor girl is 8 days past due now and she's GOT to be miserable. I know because I was 10 days past due with Jonah, who was born at 9 lbs. 5 oz. Well, our prayer request is that the car really is in the shop and that it will be fixed very soon and we might see this sweet baby very soon. (We understand if you're tired of reading this drama...we're tired of being in it!) Love everyone :o)

1 comment:

  1. We'll just keep thanking God for being absolutely in charge of this little life. I've been praying that you'll be able to sleep well - though I can't imagine how difficult it is - I pray you find rest in Him...He never sleeps and "He's got the tiny little baby in His hand..." G'night!!
    (thanks for hangin' with my girlies...they had happiness all over them!)

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!