Family is spelled S-P-E-C-I-A-L!

Family is spelled S-P-E-C-I-A-L!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tick Tock Tick Tock...

Hickory Dickory Dock, we're running down the clock, please get to the hospital before we go MENTAL, Hickory Dickory Dock!

Yes, Kindermusik comes in handy for all sorts of things! Our BM got her car back yesterday, Yay, but WHY didn't she go straight to the hospital in it? We dunnoh. Yes, we know...God is in control! Okay, say it again. GOD IS IN CONTROL! In the meantime, we're gonna go worship our sweet Jesus at a church my big brother found for us. Thanks Mal! xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mrs. Donnis I am sooo happy for both of you and know this must be very very hard to sit and wait! Can't imagine! I wish only the best for you and your family! You guys are the sweetest family of all! I am just reading all this and makes me cry! Can't wait to hear that he/she will be in your arms and this will be the best family that baby could ever imagine having!

    Hugs and Kisses,
    Chad, Wendy, Connor, Cameron and Caden Reed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping there was an exciting reason why I didn't see you at church this morning. I cannot imagine the anticipation you are feeling this right now! We will keep your whole family in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ya'll.....Crazy yet???? Everyone at church wanted a update.....Jonah sat with me today. He got my phone # so in case he heard about our baby first he promised to call....now wasn't that sweet??? Granny called to see if there was any news yet. Anthony drive carefully, Donnis keep him calm...(yea, lots of luck). I love ya'll, and am praying....Mom/Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!