Family is spelled S-P-E-C-I-A-L!

Family is spelled S-P-E-C-I-A-L!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just a little more waiting...

Well, we've passed up the expected due date. But, that's okay. I simply cannot seem to get completely packed! We are just waiting for a phone call that our sweet birthmother has gone into labor, and then we're OFF to Shreveport to catch the first available flight to Pennsylvania. The boys are about to go NUTS! (Just WHO do they get that from?) By the way, to all my very dear friends who are ATTORNEY'S WIVES, please forgive me if I offended you in yesterday's post. I was having a moment and I KNOW that your husbands are the honest, trusting kind; much nicer than the one we're dealing with! Do you forgive me? Besides, if you guys have magnificent homes, YOU DESERVE IT!!! Okay, time to go to bed and attempt to get some sleep. However, I must admit, I wouldn't mind a phone call in the middle of the night. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!