Family is spelled S-P-E-C-I-A-L!

Family is spelled S-P-E-C-I-A-L!

Friday, April 2, 2010

A very special Easter gift :o)


Our sweet Grant turned 3 weeks old this past Tuesday. We can't believe it! He is keeping his eyes open more & more everyday. He loves for his family to talk to him. :o) He's eating well, about 4 oz. every 2 hours during the day, and every 3-5 hrs. during the night. We had a very talented friend from church take some really cute pictures of him for Easter this week. Attached is just a sample I took from my phone. We hope you enjoy this Easter weekend in celebration of our sweet Savior's victory!

2 comments:

  1. I have been so excited to see that you guys made it home safe and sound with your little gift from God. He is just beautiful. Congratulations. Thank you so much for letting us all share in your very special moments. God bless, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little Easter GIFT! Thanks for letting me enjoy him today at the egg hunt!

    ReplyDelete

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!