Family is spelled S-P-E-C-I-A-L!

Family is spelled S-P-E-C-I-A-L!

Monday, April 26, 2010

I love my brothers..even when I'm crying :o)


It's hard to believe Christian Grant is already 6 weeks old! We are out of the NB diapers and almost too big for 0-3 mo. clothing. He is still smiling at anyone who talks to him and made a couple of "ah" sounds this past week! I think he was trying to say, "I love you"! :o) Little Grant still struggles with the acid reflux. We took him to a chiropractor 3 times last week and we are quite pleased with the results so far. He still spits up after every feeding, but he is more relaxed in the late afternoon. Before this, he was very fussy between 6-8 pm each evening. We look forward to the time when his little tummy will keep all that comes in! You should see him track the instruments with his eyes in Kindermusik class. It's pretty neat to see my own little one do all the things I've taught and shared with other mommies! He gives us such joy. Jacob and Jonah are so excited to see him when I pick them up from school. Baby Grant is pretty elated to see them too! Daddy has taken him to work several times to share his "little buddy". He adds a sweet touch to that home improvement store! God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!