Family is spelled S-P-E-C-I-A-L!

Family is spelled S-P-E-C-I-A-L!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Let it be told...I'm 2 months old!



Our little miracle Grant turned 2 months old on Mother's Day! A coincidence? Not at all, it's God's sweet touch. :o) He is trying so hard to talk to us; it's just a matter of time. We are most pleased that he no longer has a fit when we change his diaper and his clothes! What a big boy. :o) His Nona B came to Kindermusik with him this past week, as you can see in the picture. They were having a grand time with paper plates and fun music. He really got the royal treatment, AND, the other mommies weren't as afraid that their toddlers would step on him! His little belly and long torso are about to "pop" out of his 0-3 month clothes. I think it's time to move up a size! His constant smiles are a treat. There's no other feeling than to see a smile like that at the start of the day! We'll be going to the doctor for our 2 month checkup in the next few days. He was 9 lbs. 11 oz. last week. We wonder what the weight will be now! Oh, and I found my thumb too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!